What's new

My horrifying movie going experience (1 Viewer)

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
jim - that is intense. i'm really surprised your wife put up with it at all. i'm pretty sure my gf would have whacked the guy something fierce. :D good point. i don't mind giving myself a buffer, but i'm happy to give it up if i have to ......

as long as the guy next to me doesn't "whip out his junk" (i'm still crackin' up at that phrase :laugh: ) and let loose!

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm

You should have reached over and grabbed his junk. Then maybe they would have left and you could have had your buffer seats back. :D

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
Wow, Jim :frowning: That tops them all. Kudos on your reaction, though. I would have done the same.

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
lmao! okay, it's official.

from now on, the ted will refer to any penile reference as "the junk".

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale

Sorry Jim, that would not have happened to my mate, there's no way I'd let anyone sit next to her in that situation. We would move.

Dave_Brown

Supporting Actor

Not only do a I fully agree but have done exactly that. Years ago I was with a date in a mostly empty theater, I'd say at least %75 of the seats were still open. Just before the previews started some guy comes in, looks around a few seconds then heads over and sits right next to my date. Something just seemed kind of off about the whole thing so I simply told her "grab your stuff, were moving" and we did.

On the drive home she asked me what was up and I said something about a guy going out of his way to sit so close to her in a theater that was about to go dark didn't feel right. She was actually pretty happy that I cared enough to worry about what might happen as opposed to waiting to see if anything did happen.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm

Perhaps it was Hunter P? According to him, this is how everyone should sit when entering a theater, as close to other people as possible with no buffer seats. :D

Jim DiJoseph

Second Unit

I was actually quite fortunate that Disney employees arrived to stop the "discussion," else I may never have stopped. I'm a (very) peaceful person at heart (even through younger days when I used to bounce at night for extra money), but I really lost it that day.

As a side note, my friends (and I) have often questioned why this guy would even attempt such a thing with my wife while I was sitting next to her. I go about 6'4" and almost three bills, which is easily apparent even when I'm sitting, so what was this guy thinking? One theory offered was that he wasn't looking for "action" from my wife...rather, he was looking for "action" from me. Ugh...:)

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
Hunter,

Sorry Ive been away from this thread.

I was sitting right behind the handicapped seats in theatre/screen 10. If you are looking at the screen it was to your left.

Ps Ted and Hunter,
Were either of you aware we've been trying to have a HTF Sacramento meet? There is a thread about it in the "meets forum" Its kinda dead right now but I want to revive it.

Please post there or PM me if interested.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I guess we can retire the phrase "got junk in her trunk" with this recent development in colloquial English.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm

Retire it? On the contrary. It sounds like new slang for a certain kind of intercourse. :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks