What's new

My custom made Audio Rack (1 Viewer)

Over the past few months I've been working on bulding a custom audio rack and I now have pictures to show how it looks. The pics of the audio rack are where it is right now, just about finished, it just needs to be sanded once more and given one coat of gloss black paint. The paint on the inside is gloss black and the current outside paint job is matte black which will be painted gloss black within days. There is a little mark on the front of the top of the audio rack that needs to be sanded and painted but thats about the only thing wrong with it right now. The top of the audio rack is also removable for storage as you can see in the pictures. Tell me what you think.

Kris

http://community.webshots.com/album/146714279pAGxrS

GuyS

Auditioning
I'm thinking about building my own A/V rack later this year. What material did you use? It looks like MDF. If it is, you got yourself a really nice looking rack for a small investment.

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
Kris,

That's a very nice looking audio rack. Be sure to post some more pictures once you've gotten your gear all settled in place. However, it does look quite fine as it isn.

GuyS: Yes it is MDF. 5/8s MDF to be specific held together by like eighty 2" screws and almost the same amount of biscuit joints.

Kris

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks