What's new

my budget apartment HT pics.. (1 Viewer)

Dave_vega

Stunt Coordinator
figured I would post my setup since I have been looking at all the other wicked setups on this forum..thanks for looking..keep in mind this setup will be vastly upgraded when I get a house in a couple months..for now though I couldn't be happier with it..

EDIT...I couldn't link from any of my sites, so I will just post the actual folder here..

home theatre page

BrianKR

Second Unit
Looks good to me Dave! :emoji_thumbsup:
Do you have an equipment list?
brand speakers, receiver, cabling, etc....?

Dave_vega

Stunt Coordinator
thanks brian..first off your theatre is amazing..great job..

for the equipment list..the system consists of..all cerwin-vega speakers

LS-10 mains
LS-6 surrounds
LS-6C centre
CVT-200s sub

philips 46pp9302 16:9 HDTV
JVC rx-8010vbk receiver
JVC 5 disk cd changer
JVC XV-n40bk DVD player
MS XBOX hooked to xbox live through a dsl connection
Starchoice 405 satellite receiver

cabling is mostly generic RCA optical cables with philips component cables and an MS AV pack for the Xbox..

thanks again for looking

BrianKR

Second Unit
Thx Dave,
My setup/room is going under major changes the next couple weeks. I am thinking about building a whole new theater room/converting my detached garage into one. I am still trying to work out the details with the misses (budget).

I bet your setup is awesome for gaming with the XBox.
Are you pleased with how it looks and sounds?
What type of games do you play on Live/what is your gamer tag?

When I lived in an apartment I only dreamed of the setup you currently own. Let us know what upgrades and changes you make when your time and budget allows.
:)

Owen Bartley

Second Unit
Dave, thats a great setup for an apartment! In fact, it beats the setup in my house :b Heheh. Good job though, it looks awesome.

David Preston

Supporting Actor
Looks similar to mine. I have almost the same ET center. I just got rid of all my Cerwin Vegas. I miss the bass they had but my new speakers sound better over all. Nice set up!

Dave_vega

Stunt Coordinator
Thank you for the kind comments guys..nice setup to you too Owen..looks nice and clean..

Brian..I am very happy with the way it sounds..I have always loved the "cerwin-vega sound"..I know it's not the most natural, but I have always enjoyed the sound especially for the price..the setup has never let me down for music, gaming or movies..The JVC is a budget receiver, and I will upgrade to a marantz or a denon soon enough..I really find no real need to upgrade now though..I had to work on the wife for awhile to allow the TV purchase..she really doesn't see the need for an audio upgrade until we buy a house..

I usually play rainbow six 3 online now and I am on every Thursday, friday and saturday..I occasionally play project gotham 2 and both ghost recons also..my gamertag is pounder ..feel free to add me to your buddy list..

BrianKR

Second Unit
rainbow six 3 is our (my son and I) favorite game.
Maybe I'll meet you on this weekend (the invote will come from skitsafrantic).

Gotta be careful with the WAF, it can make or break your HT and gaming needs! :b

Dave_vega

Stunt Coordinator
cool Brian I will accept your tag as soon as I see it..

ps..what is WAF?

EDIT..just did a search and found out what WAF is..lol great term..fits perfectly.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks