My 4seating.com seats

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Jason Frontera, Feb 25, 2005.

1. Jason Frontera

Jason Frontera Auditioning

This is my first post here, so if I break any rules by being a bit critical of my item let me know. From the other posts I read, I believe I'm in the clear.

I picked up some theater seats from 4seating. I found their website to have more "distinct" styles than anywhere else I had seen.

I was on a budget of 1000 dollars but was ok with that because the ones I wanted were under that plus they will deal with you.- Infact I got some that were about 1200

However, their customer service was a nightmare. I read as much in some archived posts from this site, however I read it late. My order was pushed back 6 times, my calls were screened and 0 of my emails ever were answered. It was very poor treatment.

However my review on the seats is excellent, they are hand crafted and very comfortable. The armrests sit at a normal level, however I was hoping for some high armrests like those in a theater.

Anyway, thats all I've got, look forward to hopefully many more future posts.

2. Cees Alons

Cees Alons Moderator

Cees Alons
    Jason,

Welcome to the forum!

I'm glad you were satisfied with the chairs, at least. Could you place a photograph for us? [​IMG]
    (Preferably in the HT Construction, Interiors, etc. area. Thanks!).

Cees