What's new

My “Pirate Themed Home Theater,” under construction... (1 Viewer)

Dan Hinson said:
>Slideshow showing the progress and final result of building my own "Pirate Home Theater" in our upstairs bonus room.
>Construction began in earnest in October 2011, and final details were completed in the Summer of 2013...
>
>Arrr!!!

holy Crap Dan, that is simply incredible! some of the best theming I've ever seen...Congrats on a fantastic home theater! Love the attention to detail and decorations. I'm sure you're enjoying it.

andySu

Senior HTF Member
Stop blowing holes in my ship!
Walk the plank.
Hard to starboard!

Nice captain, aye me hearties look. :)

David Dias

Stunt Coordinator
Dan, your pictures left me speechless, I'm just amazed of what you accomplished. Invite me over and I'll bring the rum!

Terry Wade

Auditioning
Real Name
Terry
Dan looks great!! I am a new member and I have a suggestion, try to get a old boat sail use as a curtain to open and close in front of the screen make It look old and weather beaten. Put a blue water effect light on It. Bring in some hidden quite wind/fans and a little mist next time you show a pirate film and bring on the rum tiki drinks-Terry

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks