What's new

Must find...Ben Hur -like TCM commercial (1 Viewer)

Phil Florian

Screenwriter
Howdy,
I was watching a bit of the old telly and caught the end of what looked like the funniest little commercial ever. I am not a big commercial fan, except when self-promoting ones are clever like those on Nick at Night. The premise of the TCM (or was it AMC??) was a elementary school doing a play version of Ben Hur. They had these little hobby horses all lined up and they were "racing in place" and one kid "fell off" and rolled under the bouncing horses as he was "trampled" like in the movie. Very stagey. The parents in the audience were giggling like it was some recital and snapping pictures. Bad description but it was a real hoot and very clever. Anyone see it? Know what channel? Can find it somewhere? What was that site that used to post great commercials (the boxing grizzly bear for the fish commercial comes to mind)? Maybe it is there.

Must...see whole..commercial...(sick, I know)

Phil

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I also saw that commercial. There was another one with old people re-enacting Rocky that was pretty funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks