What's new

Directors Music Draft: Songs (1 Viewer)

Jim_K

Senior HTF Member
Dome,

Got your PM & thanks for the invite. Count me in.

The time I devote to coming on-line might be rather limited in the near future so I'll PM you a list as soon as you're ready to start.

Andy Olivera

Screenwriter
Well, where's our 16th person? Let's get this thing started!

24 songs? :laugh:

I could go to 100 easily, but I guess it would make voting rather complicated... :D

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Well, I had an interesting weekend.

Thursday
Went to Caesar's in Indiana and lost 60 dollars. I hate cold shooters in craps. :angry:

Friday
Saw six episodes of the Family Guy. Got drunk that night, went to a club called Phoenix Hill (major sausage fest), and read 1/4 of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

Saturday
Got up around 10, read some more FALILV, and went to the Derby. Lost twenty dollars on horses, saw some boobies, and had some great fried chicken. Oddly enough, I didn't get a Mint Julep this time (I swore off alcohol for Sat)

Sunday
Recovered for the early part of the morning. Watched some G4TV. Came home to lovely mom and dad.

Okay, enough anecdotes. For some reason, I had started talking like Johnny Depp did in FALILV. Coincidence? Nah. :)

Anyways, we're starting Monday, and I should have selection rules/suggestion up by tonight. Hopefully, we'll have our 16th person by then.

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Okay, here's how it works.

You can select any song or orchestral work. No bootlegs. When you select a song, please do the following so we'll know what to vote on.

Name of song
Who sings it
What version

For example:

Pearl Jam - "Of The Girl" - Live at Cincinnatti

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
I'll play

I won $25 at Harrah's in St. Louis last weekend. But I was up around $200 and just didn't walk away at the right time. Of course the hot shooters happened 5-10m after I got to the table so I didn't want to quit playing so soon, and after these two guys hit 4 numbers each, the table got real cold, real fast.

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Okay, we have our 16. But remember, we can go to 24 if there are anymore people who want to join.

Let's go ahead and kick this thing off. For the sake of getting thing settled, the time limits do not start until the second round begin with Brook K.

Derek and the Dominos - "Layla" - studio album version

If you do not list the version, I'll assume it's the album/non live version.

Angelo.M is up followed by
SteveGon
Andy Olivera
Mike Hutman

Andy Olivera

Screenwriter
Before I begin, if anyone wants copies of my picks just drop me an E-Mail with the appropriate song title and I'll attach the MP3 to a reply. They're excellent quality, I promise. First up...

Dream Theater - Space-Dye Vest - Album Version

Mike Hutman

Supporting Actor
I'll go with my favorite song today,as I'm sure it will change by tomorrow.

Nina Gordon
Horses in the City
from Tonight And The Rest Of My Life

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks