What's new

Muppet Show Update! (1 Viewer)

Matt Perkins

Stunt Coordinator
TimeLife.com no longer says "back-ordered" on the DVD listing for the set! Maybe it's actually back in stock? ...
:)

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I FINALLY sent in my money and I recieved Disc #2(mark Hamill)
I decided to go with the month to month program.
I'm going to watch it right now! :)
------------------

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Heh. I'm still waiting for the 2nd set of discs to be released. I called Time/Life on Monday (11/12), and they say it's still "in-the-works").
frown.gif

------------------
DAVE/Memphis
TV-DVD.jpg

MORE TV ON DVD, PLEASE!
Do you like TV on DVD? Then check THIS out!
.....http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/.....

James_A

Stunt Coordinator
Hallejuia on that!
More Muppets = goodness....
Jim
------------------
[email protected]
Want to hold up a bank in Latin?
"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam."
(I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.)

Chad Gregory

Supporting Actor
Well, I received my 10-disc set today. I finally broke down and ordered on New Year's Eve just in time to take advantage of the 30% off coupon.

My purpose here is to say that the screening on the surface of vol. 8 and 9 was correct in my set. Also, there is no volume number on the spine, well if you look close there is a V837-## and the ## are replaced with the volume number, but they are very, very small. I think I'll manage.

The 85 Minutes/Color/Not Rated/VHS is still there. But there is a big DVD Video logo down lower.

-Chad

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
It's what's on the discs that counts right? I'm very happy with my Muppet DVDs personally

Oh, and for those who missed it in the other thread Bill Barretta (see previous posts) co-wrote, and played the Giant in "Jack and the Beanstalk: The Real Story" that aired in December on CBS. The film was also directed and co-written by Brian Henson

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Sweeet. If you don't have that disc by now, what's keeping you? It's the greatest ep of the Muppet Show ever (even though it doesn't have any lightsabers in it :frowning: )

Paul Hillenbrand

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul Hillenbrand
Has anyone else noticed that when you add "Best of The Muppet Show:" Volumes 8, 9 and 10's UPC codes in DVD profiler, the pictures that come up on the "My DVD Profiler" Web page are of "Bet Comic View All Stars" 1, 2 and 3?
After I locked the name "Best of The Muppet Show:" Volumes 8, 9 and 10 on upload, it shows the correct title names on the right side of the web page, but it still shows the "Bet Comic View" Pictures.:confused: Some one said that the DVD's must use the same 10 UPC #'s and if the Profiler used 12 UPC#'s, this probably wouldn't happen.;)
At least "Best of the Muppet Show" volumes 1 thru 7 are correctly shown.
Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks