What's new

Mr. Harris (1 Viewer)

kinzoels

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
bill lettang
I love this guy..Talent & PRINCIPLES!!! His stories about busting projectionists balls at an early age kill me.. they remind me of being in science class and laughing at the teachers inability to do the experiment correctly, with him summoning me up to do better (and off course I do). It's wonderful that he shares his knowledge because he KNOWS we're gonna need people in the future to carry the tourch. I also admire the condition that he must love the film he's going to restore. When your hearts into something you're gonna deliver a lot more!! On a final note, I had hoped Hammer Films would have called on his expertise to help with the difficulty they're having with some of their restorations. According to Robert, many of these disappoinments could have been avoided (without financial burden)...Oh well, my fingers are crossed for DRACULA...thanks...

kinzoels

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
bill lettang
I have clearly stated my admiration of Mr. Harris for his talent and work ethics... which is what you would might expect to read about him on this site..so what are you talking about?

Real Name
Paul Thrussell
It just struck me as amusing at the time that it sounded as if you were speaking about Mr. Harris, rather than directed to him, considering the message would more than likely come to his attention. I don't mean to be rude, and I apologize for coming off as such. I misunderstood your intention.

kinzoels

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
bill lettang
Hello Paul... no apology necessary, but thank you for being so considerate. If I had noticed the smiley face at the end of your post I would have realized you were being lighthearted about the whole thing. Anyway, hope we conect in the future as we continue our quest for the best a film can look...Bill

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks