What's new

Mr. Finn- Are we getting more TODD-AO blurays in the future? (1 Viewer)

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
My two goals in life: see the USA in a Chevrolet, and be in the show with Todd-AO.

mark brown

Supporting Actor
It would be a true event if a niche company like Twilight Time acquired these title for limited release as long as they were properly scanned and prepared. I mentioned this on another thread, but whatever happened to the 2K scans Fox announced a couple of years ago for The Agony and the Ecstasy and Magnificent Men? ps: Has anyone seen or reported on the French Exodus blu-ray?

Richard--W

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard W
Chas in CT said:
My two goals in life:  see the USA in a Chevrolet, and be in the show with Todd-AO.
Two admirable goals. I've done the first one. I give it my Highest Recommendation. I would be happy doing the second from behind the camera where I belong.

trajan

Screenwriter
Real Name
lar
A TODD-AO box set with all of Fox's TODD-AO productions, including souvenir reproductions and a history of TODD-AO........wait a minute my alarm just went off, its time to go to work.

GMpasqua

Screenwriter
Real Name
Greg
Originally Posted by trajan

A TODD-AO box set with all of Fox's TODD-AO productions, including souvenir reproductions and a history of TODD-AO........wait a minute my alarm just went off, its time to go to work.

Actually (though it will never happen) that would be a great way to get some of the lesser Todd-AO Fox films seen by today's audiences.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks