What's new

MP3 & phone app deals/freebies (Amazon/Starbucks/etc.) (1 Viewer)

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
A new free game from Starbucks:
lost yeti.jpeg

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Also, the 'Bux has an exclusive CD (sorry, Mike Frezon!) of the acoustic set from the new CSN&Y '74 Live set! It's just $12.95 and includes a digital download code for the album...

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Here's the track listing, Mike. I know the full set is running about $35 on iTunes....I am not sure what's on the download, altho I would guess it's the same track listing at the Starbucks version CD, much like the AutoRip feature on Amazon.
IMG_5126.jpg

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I'm still confused (as usual).

51yuK5vWShL.jpg

Here's the track listing from the 3CD + 1DVD box set.

It looks like all the tracks from the Starbucks set are included on the bigger set. Or are the Starbucks tracks different (in that they are acoustic only)?

Or is it EXCLUSIVE because it is a trimmed down version of the bigger package? "Don't want to spend big bucks on the bigger set? Come to Starbucks and get the highlights for $13!"

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
From UltimateClassicRock.com:

'CSNY 1974′ contains three discs of audio with 40 different tracks along with a fourth DVD/Blu-ray disc of eight performances and a 188-page book. Rolling Stone says that there will also be a one-CD, 16-song distillation of the box, and a 12-song version sold exclusively at Starbucks.

Read More: Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young 1974 Live Set Receives a Release Date | http://ultimateclassicrock.com/crosby-stills-nash-young-1974-box-set/?trackback=tsmclip

My guess is that the 12 songs on the Sbux CD are all acoustic versions from the larger set...and I would guess the DD is the same 12-song set.

Remember when there was just ONE version to worry about?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks