Moving blackberry innards to the iPhone 5?

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones / Entertainment' started by Patrick Sun, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

So the day is coming, my company's move to iPhones means I'm getting assigned an iPhone, and wondering if anyone knows of some good links or apps that will help in migrating memos and other blackberry info from my current blackberry to the new iPhone?
    I have tons of memos that I've written on this 4+ year old blackberry, and the only way I've heard to moving the data over is to email each memo to my email and then save the emails as memos on the iPhone. Ack!
    Also, any good ways to move over text messages from the blackberry to the iPhone? I have backed up the innards on my blackberry desktop manager software, but I've read that some apps don't really know how to migrate such info into the iPhone.
    I don't look forward to wrestling with moving over the contacts either.
    Thanks in advance for any help.

2. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

So, at least I was able to migrate my memos over to journal entries in Lotus Notes. But, still haven't found a way to migrate text messages over from the blackberry to the iPhone? Anyone, anyone? Bueller? Bueller?