Mounting bracket that moves down?

Discussion in 'Displays' started by medic124, May 3, 2007.

  1. medic124

    medic124 Auditioning

    Apr 18, 2007
    Likes Received:
    The short story is that we are buying a house with a living room that is not accommodating at all for a TV. The only space I have is above the fireplace mantle. I am concerned that it is too high for comfortable viewing.

    Does any on know of an articulating mounting system that allows the whole unit to move downward? I don't mean just tilting but something that you can pull down to a different height.


Share This Page