What's new

Moulin Rouge...second CD 2/26 (1 Viewer)

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
Hey folks,

I feel this is better suited to Movies than Music because we have talked about this so much here. A SECOND Moulin Rouge CD is scheduled to street 2/26. I could find no track listing, but I know everyone here wants the end credits music (as do I). I am also hoping for a Spectacular, Spectacular track. Anyone else know anything about this? I know the end credits piece has been much desired by many forum members.

Take care,

Chuck

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
I sure hope this is true Chuck. I loved the first soundtrack and would love an expanded second with those tracks you mentioned plus the "Like A Virgin" rendition.:)

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
Moving this thread to the "Music" forum..... I can confirm the 2nd CD will definately have Spectacular Spectacular on there, and I believe Like a Virgin will be there too. The release is also made up of a lot of Craig Armstrong's score contributions and (I am hoping) the film versions of most of the songs.

Dan (UK)

PS: The End Credits WILL be on there too.

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
Dan, thanks for nothing moving my thread.
Dan, thanks for EVERYTHING by confirming this and giving your tidbits. This is great news. I can't wait!
I knew Scott and Tino would stop by!
Take care,
Chuck

Iain Lambert

Screenwriter
Thanks for confirming Dan. Actually, I've just rewired the whole hifi just so the DVD player and minidisc player are connected, but a proper CD copy that will play in the car will be really worth it!

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
drool...I cant wait for this. I want Like a Virgin, The Show must go on....but the one I MUST have is the reprise of Come What May near the end of the film. The emotion behind that version is amazing.

MichaelPe

Screenwriter
Has this been delayed here in Canada? I've checked out two stores, and they're both telling me that it's scheduled for March 5.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Dunno. But Amazon.com still says February 26th is the date. I'll probably be checking stores here in upstate NY tomorrow (2/27).

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
I had to hunt for this beauty (not at Best Buy, but at least that had a huge set-up for Glitter), and finally had to settle for Borders:) I love it. I am becoming quite the fan of Craig Armstrong's as well. It's a great disc...Come What May is worth it all on it's own. But I wanted it myself for The Pitch:D
Take care,
Chuck
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks