What's new

Most Embarassing Moment of Your Life ! (1 Viewer)

Eric Scott

Second Unit
Caught pants down by my girlfriends mother while we were having a quickie when I was 15.
The red didn't leave my face for 3 days, and would turn red again for a couple years everytime I thought about it.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Dammit, you were already gettin some at 15? Dammit... I am WAY behind... At least i can surf with one hand... oh, nevermind...
------------------
menasig.jpg

MichaelPe

Screenwriter
Once I was surfing the net with one hand... and my boss walked into my cubicle... :)
Just kidding, Nick. :)

Ron Eastman

Second Unit
Yeah, Jack, but when your 15 you can easily accomplish 5 quickies in a day!!! Still, I prefer quality over quantity.
Most embarassing moment of my life was at that age. It was the first lecture I got from a girlfriend's father about keeping my hands off his daughter. If he knew the evil things I had already done to her.
smiley_sex.gif

Actually, it was more uncomfortable then embarassing but the two go hand in hand.
------------------
"The last thing I want to remembered as is an annoying blabbermouth." - Del Griffith
Link Removed - updated 6/16/01 with SVSubwoofer pics
my DVD collection

AaronNWilson

Second Unit
Umm one of my friends wife was out in our boat waterskiing with us and she bent over in her swimsuit to pick something up and I caught a glimpse of xanadu. Umm lets just say I wish I wasn't wearing a skin tight wetsuit
blush.gif

Aaron

Eric Scott

Second Unit
quote: At least i can surf with one hand... oh, nevermind...[/quote]That's a skill that even married men engage in now and then...oh, nevermind...!
crazy.gif

I'll tell you a little secret that might help, girls feel more comfortable and empowered in and around their own turf. I started using the, "What bands do like, oh... I'd really like to hear that...lets go listen to some your records" at a very young age. It works, be persistent but don't get caught!
Aaron
How do you know she wasn't "giving you" a peak?
[Edited last by Eric Scott on July 20, 2001 at 07:16 AM]

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Something like what happened to Aaron ,but with a gorgeous(and I do mean gorgeous)Italian nurse and a physical I had take.
PS, Thinking of dead puppies, eating maggots and your grandmother naked doesnt work when your 15 and horny.
------------------
Visit My Pathetic WebPage
"....With that in mind,I humbly add my own prophecy of
what the dawn of the new millennium shall bring forth-
one thousand more years of the same old crap" Jose Chung
[Edited last by JonZ on July 20, 2001 at 07:48 AM]

Ryan Wright

Screenwriter
Why is it that most "most embarassing moments" always seem related to sex? Anyway, here's mine:
Asked girlfriend (now wife) to marry me one night in front of her parent's house when I was 18. She said yes, & a short while later we headed into her parent's new house for some fun. They had two houses on the property, the old one they were living in, and a new one, fully completed but not yet approved for occupancy, right around the corner. Went in & locked the front door. Came out an hour later and went back to the other house. Apparently, her mother had come over to take a look inside while we were there. She claims she banged on the door for a good 5 to 10 minutes. We didn't hear a thing. Luckily, she didn't see anything, but still... When we came in I made a beeline for the bathroom to wash my hands and I could hear them out in the living room grilling her about what was going on. Though, when I eventually came out, they didn't say a thing to me. Go figure.
Second most embarassing: Different girlfriend got a little too excited and left a nice big hickey on my neck at age 16, so I promptly returned the favor. My mother came home (and met the girl for the first time) and couldn't help but comment on it.
Worst of the worst: A close friend of mine was busy with his girl (now his wife) in his bedroom, with nothing covering them. His mother came in to hang some clothes up in his closet. She stopped, looked at the two of them, said, "Oh, never mind me, you two have fun!" and proceeded to finish hanging his clothes up!!
------------------
-Ryan (http://www.ryanwright.com )

John Spencer

Supporting Actor
Well, mine doesn't involve sex. But it does involve drugs. :)
When I was 15, I broke my nose during a baseball game. A couple of days later I was in the hospital having surgery to reset it and to pack my sinus cavities with what I'm pretty sure was rusty steel wool. Being of a very hearty constitution, the doctors had to give me a much larger dose of "liquid fun" than a normal 15-year-old. So after surgery, I woke up a full 30 minutes before they expected me to. They had just gotten me to the recovery room, where a bunch of my teammates (and their hot sisters and girlfriends) were waiting to see how I was. After talking to my mom like I was a bad-mannered sailor (the only time I ever swore in front of her), the doctor rushed back in to find out how I was already waking up. After running some checks he told me that if I could eat and hold it down, then have a normal "potty break" (his exact terminology), that I could go. So they brought in a tray of their finest cardboard and glue, which I choked down as fast as I could.
After a while, the doctor came back in to see how I was. I told him I was ready to go, to which he replied "Well, as soon as you use the bathroom, you can go."
He hadn't even had time to turn around before I said "OK, now can I go?"
He looked at me, then down at the soiled sheets, and promptly signed my discharge papers. Needless to say, John was a lonely boy for about 2 years.

Kevin Potts

Second Unit
Well anyone that has ever ridden a motorcycle in the summer time can probably appreciate this one.
Several years back, a buddy of mine's band was playing at one of the local town's summer festival. It was about a twenty minute ride and I figured what the hell, I'll take the bike instead of the car, so off I went. It was the middle of summer and hotter than hell so I decided not to take my helmet. That turned out to be a big mistake. When I arrived in town I was desperately needing something to drink and to take a leak, so I stopped in at the local convenience store to take care of business. When I walked in, the first thing I noticed was a fairly large group of extremely hot women standing inside the store. I hadn't been in there all of ten seconds when I noticed they were looking at me and smiling. I was quite a bit younger and thinner back then so I was quite overjoyed, and a little surprised, to be garnering attention from such a lovely group of females. I proceeded to mosey into the restroom to relieve myself. When I got inside, I shut the door behind me and turned to look in the mirror. My god man, my heart must have skipped about twenty beats after I saw the image staring back at me in that mirror. I must have hit every bug on that twenty mile stretch of highway with my head. I mean I had more bugs than you could count with an Abacus stuck to every part of my upper torso. I had grasshoppers the size of dinner plates stuck in my hair and beard. Moth's plastered on the lenses of my glasses. And the legs of some kind of insect that to this day I still can't identify, sticking out of my ears. I was not a very pretty site. I stayed in the bathroom for what seemed like an hour cleaning every nook and cranny of my upper body before I stepped out. I was so embarrassed I didn't even go see my friend play that night. I just climbed back on my bike and got the hell out of dodge. Needless to say, I always wore my helmet anytime I was riding in the great outdoors after that.
------------------
rock_band.gif
"See the world on the wings of rock and roll"
[Edited last by Kevin Potts on July 24, 2001 at 02:00 AM]

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Ryan,
If that Worst of the Worst story is true,that woman has to be the coolest mom alive.
------------------
Visit My Pathetic WebPage
"....With that in mind,I humbly add my own prophecy of
what the dawn of the new millennium shall bring forth-
one thousand more years of the same old crap" Jose Chung
[Edited last by JonZ on July 24, 2001 at 07:58 AM]

Ryan Wright

Screenwriter
quote: Ryan, If that Worst of the Worst story is true,that woman has to be the coolest mom alive.[/quote]
It's true, but she's not all that cool. She's a psycho. My buddy doesn't like her because she was never really a mom to him. She just sort of did her own thing. She insists on hugging everyone, and I don't think she really grasps reality too well. We ran into her one day when my daughter was 3 years old and she wanted to know if she could hold her. (!) I can understand asking to hold a baby, but my daughter was walking and talking and making her own decisions. I don't know any normal people who look at a 3 year old and say, "Oh, how cute! Can I hold her? Please?"
She now lives in an apartment with some guy (who we, including her son, found out yesterday that she married - in secret - months ago) and they have black drapes over everything. They refuse to turn the lights on, it's nearly pitch black in there. My friend's wife turned a light on when they were visiting and his mom & her new husband freaked out on them, screaming to turn it off, etc. Really, really odd people. At least my buddy turned out OK.
------------------
-Ryan (http://www.ryanwright.com )
[Edited last by Ryan Wright on July 24, 2001 at 12:11 PM]

Max Knight

Supporting Actor
This one isn't mine, but belongs to a friend of mine from college (who shall be called "Bob" for the sake of this story).
I was involved in a very rigorous kung fu program in college with Bob. One day during sparing, Bob took a nasty hit in the crotch. Apparently he had forgotten his "protection" that day, so this was REALLY painful. A few days later, he noticed a hard area on one of his testicles that had not been there before. Concerned, he went to the hospital.
At Dartmouth College, the best hospital is the DHMC, a teaching hospital staffed with a large number of young doctors.
So Bob goes to the hospital, where they say they must give his sack an ultrasound. So he's sitting on the table, bare assed, and a beautiful young doctor comes in to administer the test. Nervous that captain would rise up to salute this new friend, he tried to think about all the standard boner-killers.
The doctor then tells him that she is going to have to spread some gel on him for the ultrasound to work. To quote Bob: "I almost freaked out. Then I thought, 'hey it's a doctors office, the gel is sure to be cold and feel nasty. That should keep me safe.' But no. It was WARM!"
So Bob gets a powerful woody during the Proceedings, which the doctor has to "push to the side to continue the scan".
-Max

Dennis Reno

Supporting Actor
Max - what you described is one of my biggest fears! I can't imagine the embarassment as she has to "rearrange" it to finish the scan!
A few years ago, I was at the airport (Detroit Metro, aka "HELL") talking on a cell phone, walking to my gate. The concourse I was in was all torn up and the AC wasn't working. I was attempting to relay some information to a co-worker (on the phone), as well as locate a bathroom, all while going through my portfolio looking for my ticket. I thought the sign I saw said MEN, so while rummaging through a ton of papers and yapping on the phone, I headed into the bathroom. I vaguely noticed what appeared to be a rather lengthy line, so I decided to go up to a sink and use the shelf above it to rest my portfolio. While I continued a rather heated conversation on the phone, I began splashing some cold water on my face in a pathetic attempt to cool off. It wasn't until I looked up and searched for the paper towel dispenser that I realized I was in the WOMENS restroom! Of course, I wasn't the only one suprised! At least a dozen woman were staring at me, with looks ranging from amusement to outright shock. I muttered something like "Oh sh!t" and began to head quickly for the door. I almost made it, until I realized I left my portfolio above the sink! I had to backtrack to retrieve it and then bolted.
I spent the entire time waiting at the gate expecting security to show up!

Terry Hansen

Stunt Coordinator
This one just happened to me about a month ago. I was in Edmonton AB for a course at my companies head office. The last day of the course we decided to head to the local pub for a couple beers with the course instructor. Well after I drank three pints of Rickard's Red we decided to visit a local bar/restaurant that specialized in martinis. I asked for the most popular martini, which was called a "liquid heroin" (this is where the warning flags should have been raised). So 7 martinis later I was rather looped, unbeknownst to me these things have 3 oz of alcohol in them. I get back to my hotel at like 3 am.
The next morning I'm rather hung-over and head up to the office to say bye before I fly out. I make the cab driver stop at a pharmacy so I can pick-up some Mallox (to calm my stomach), I have a greasy Hardy's burger before my plane takes off. I'm really not feeling well now and I'm really getting de-hydrated on the plane. I could barely drink the water the flight attendant gave me but the ginger-ale is allowing me to burp so my stomach feels a little better.
It's a short flight and we start our decent and get some turbulence. Well next thing you know I need the barf bag right now. I puked on the plane! Not a blow your groceries kind of thing but I definitely needed the bag. I did it so fast I didn't think anyone noticed, but as I turned to the lady sitting next to me (whom I'd been talking to the whole flight)she offers me a mint!
------------------

Hugh Jackes

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Hugh Jackes
I joined the navy when I was 17. When I was 18, and a walking bag of screaming hormones, my ship pulled into Fort Lauderdale, FL right around spring break. I was walking down A1A, when all of a sudden the skies opened up in a torrential downpour. I found an overhanging awning and waited under it for the rain to stop.
As I waited, a girl in her early 20s, a bra-less vision in a white shirt, walked toward me. She was soaked to the (oh so luscious) skin from the rain. Being 18 and male, I watched her. Ok, honestly, I stared. I guess my eyes must have popped out of my skull like in a cartoon. She saw me, with my jaw dropped to my knees. As she passed me, she said two words to me:
“You wish!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks