What's new

Morrowing: GOTY edition on xbox...is it fixed? (1 Viewer)

Kevin Reckelhoff

Stunt Coordinator
What's the verdict on the coding for this? The extra content is nice, but if it's the same DDE problems as the original count me out. Has Bethesda fixed everything?

JamesH

Supporting Actor
I haven't heard any news on it, so given the great interest everyone has in this issue, I can't help but wonder if they're hiding something. My biggest hope is that the saves for the 2 expansions will cache seperately from the main world, meaning the 2 new areas will be able to be explored bug free for a while.

Topher

Stunt Coordinator
I read that they did a lot of bug fixing on this version, but I am guessing it is yet to be confirmed.

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
The game has been patched a few times on PC. I'm assuming the Xbox GOTY version will contain those patches.
Makes sense to me. I've been holding off buying MW until the GOTY version comes out.

...hey... at least it wasn't as buggy as its predecessor DaggerFall. (DaggerFault?)

SarahG

Second Unit
you know whats really funny...i bought this game last spring for my x=box..its was the 20 dollar silver deal or whatever that is called...but it played fine on my xbox...no bugs at all...can someone point out what is supposed to happen that I have missed???

For many people (myself included:angry: ) Morrowind would repeatedly lock-up in the middle of playing. Trying to get from one place to another in Vivec was nearly impossible. Many complaints were made about this and it sounds as though Bethesda decided to patch up the original for it's new release.
It's still one hell of a game, but on the X-box, the lock-up problem was terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks