What's new

More Best Buy Coupons for Everyone but Mike Frezon (Valid 6/30 - 7/04) (1 Viewer)

Jeff Meyers

Supporting Actor
10 % Off
any single itemfrom the following categories

12 % Off
any single itemfrom the following categories when you use your Reward Zone® program card or Best Buycredit card

TVs & More: TVs $399 & up • DVD players and recorders $99 & up • TiVo® and DIRECTV® hardware • receivers, speakers and home theater systems
Computer Accessories: DVD-RW drives • flash and external hard drives • notebook accessories • printers $149 & up • scanners $99 & up • computer networking • computer speakers, mice and keyboards • PC cameras • PC gaming controllers • digital recorders $99 & up • surge protectors • computer flash memory • computer cables • graphic and sound cards • computer software $19.99 & up • blank digital media and blank video media • ink cartridges • printer docks • paper
Cameras & Accessories: digital cameras $299 & up • digital camcorders $299 & up • digital camera accessories • blank mini-DVD media • blank video media • camcorder accessories • camcorder batteries • blank camcorder media
Music Players & Accessories: MP3 players and accessories • shelf systems • car audio • satellite radio hardware • musical instruments • CD/DVD storage
Phones & Accessories: phone cards • cordless phones • answering machines • landline phone accessories
Appliances & More: mobile electronics • major and small appliances • shavers • vacuums • microwaves • 2-way radios • batteries

Link:
http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US...ly_coupons.pdf

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Jeff: Nice link!

Don't worry. I will not cause a rift in the force and print those coupons.

Really...I won't. ;)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
heh, i just got my "we're making it better for you by raising it to 250 that you need to spend for $5" letter along with a 12% coupon

Brent C

Stunt Coordinator
sorry if this is a stupid question, but you can't use the 12% coupon on regularly priced DVDs, right? I didn't see that listed, but I got one in a letter explaining the changes to RZ and in the fine print it says it excludes new release DVDs, but doesn't say it excludes regularly priced DVDs.

JoeyR

Second Unit
Real Name
Joey
I have called 1-888-BESTBUY and now Mike will be assimilated into the collective with the other devil customers for printing coupons he rightly should not have :D

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
If your computer now suddenly starts smoking and your hard drive erases itself, you'll know why. :crazy:

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Ugh, I'm torn as to whether or not to bother with this...

There's an external HD I want that has an "instant rebate" of $70. I wonder if the computer will disallow the use of the 12% coupon because of that.

I'll sleep on it, maybe tomorrow I'll feel adventurous...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks