What's new

More BatmanTAS, Justice League, Superfriends DVDs in July (1 Viewer)

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
According to Pazsaz, there are 16 episodes of Challenge of the Superfriends, so there should be two more single-disc releases. I really wish Warner would just go with a box set, especially since the whole thing can easily fit onto three discs with extras, and if that sells well, then release the other Superfriends series.

For anyone interested, DVD Angle has a review of the first volume.

Chuck L

Screenwriter
Cool and thank you Daniel for that piece of information...nice to see someone else thinks that a box would have been nice (at a lot more simple)

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
I'm with you all the way on the boxsets Chuck :emoji_thumbsup:

I have a feeling they're going to release all 4 volumes and then come out with a box set, but I guess we can worry about that if it happens. At least we're not getting a best-of (yet) :)

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Prentice,
I want them in order of airdate or season. The Col House versions are by theme(Joker,Monsters,Two Face,etc) which basically stinks.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
Season sets wouldn't work out, but they could do sets of 15-20 episodes and release them in order.

Rob T

Screenwriter
the best way, imo, would be a set of 20 (or so) episodes in an order designed by Bruce Timm and the other producers of the show.

I don't like this 4 episodes per set release format, but I'll take it... unhappily.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks