What's new

3D Blu-ray Review Monsters, Inc. 3D Blu-ray Review (1 Viewer)

Dan_Shane

Second Unit
Real Name
Dan Shane
Originally Posted by Johnny Angell
I just watched the movie and loved it, but encountered a problem. I selected the 7.1 mix and after 5 minutes there were some brief audio dropouts. I'd rewind and play the scene again and they'd be no dropout. That leads me to believe there's no error hard coded into the audio. I didn't get any dropouts when I switched on the fly to the 5.1 mix. After a half hour on that mix I switched back to 7.1. I thought the problem was gone but the dropouts came back as before.
Has anyone else encountered this?
Yes, I suffered the dropouts all thru the movie, but not on the shorts or other extras. I have a Sony BD-370 players and an Onkyo SR-503 amp. Glad to hear I am not the only one.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Dan_Shane said:
Yes, I suffered the dropouts all thru the movie, but not on the shorts or other extras.  I have a Sony BD-370 players and an Onkyo SR-503 amp.  Glad to hear I am not the only one.
I would rewind the movie and the dropout didn't occur, did you try that? I'll try the fix and watch the movie again this coming week.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks