What's new

Momitsu V880 upconverting DVD player (1 Viewer)

Brian Schucher

Supporting Actor
Momitsu V880 with LiteOn loader mod. This unit works perfectly. I did the loader mod when i first got the player though I hadnt had problems before that. $150.00 OBO plus shipping. Make me an offer. Paypal preferred.

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
Over at AVS, this is still one of the players to beat:

1) ONLY player that does BOTH analog and digital signal out of the DVI output. WIth a ten dollar passive DVI to VGA adapter, if player fits for almost everyone

2) Upconverts the signal for 790P or 1080i, plus with Momitsu's free software updates, you can do custom resolutions.

3)If you have a DVI/HDMI input on your TV/FP this puts out a top notch picture.

4) Region Free and no miscrovision. You could be watching the No#1 in America..."Hero" in your home. Using this player and the studio issued DVD from any of the asian markets...that's right, no bootlegs, studio DVD's. Shaun of the Dead that was a huge hit in England and will be in US theaters in October....you can buy it now delivered for about $18 and see it in your home with this player.

Sorry for the "hard sell," but this is a great deal on a great region free player with DVI out for $150

Ron

PS: I do not know nor work for Brian ;)

Nick Graham

Screenwriter
I'm in the market for a new upscaling player....does it have the chroma bug? Also, where could it be serviced should it one day cease functioning?

Nevermind...just saw my checking account balance.

Brian Schucher

Supporting Actor
Jonathon, I emailed you last night and it came back to me tonight undelivered. Im just going to PM you here..

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks