What's new

Mockingbird Lane (NBC "Munsters" Halloween Special) (1 Viewer)

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I started watching this On Demand, and at about the halfway mark,I had to turn it off to attend to something else. I never went back to it. I could see where the money went, but it just didn't engage me like I was hoping it would. I think Bryan had a swing and a miss with this one.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
JohnS said:
NBC passes on the show.
Too bad.
Bryan Fuller just can't get a break.
Expected this, but at the same time hoping that just maybe they'd give it a try.
"The Neighbors" gets a full season, NBC could have done at least a partial season. Sets were already built, why not give it a shot.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Aaron Silverman said:
Other than because it was terrible? :D
True, it wasn't great. But isn't that the whole point of "pilot" shows? To see what works and what doesn't? Then tweak the writing, actors, etc. a bit. Granted, not much worked at all, but they had a possibility of success. Maybe a 13 part semi-series, but at least give it a chance.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Stan said:
True, it wasn't great. But isn't that the whole point of "pilot" shows? To see what works and what doesn't? Then tweak the writing, actors, etc. a bit. Granted, not much worked at all, but they had a possibility of success. Maybe a 13 part semi-series, but at least give it a chance.
The pilot also had good ratings. I thought it was a lot better than what I thought it was going to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks