What's new

Mitsubishi 35-CS707 35” Diamond Line direct view TV (1 Viewer)

Shawn Sefranek

Second Unit
I know most people here are interested in BIG screen HDTV’s like the one I just bought, but I thought someone might be interested in picking up this beautiful tube TV.
The picture on this set is amazing and it would make a great set for a small Theater or Family room.
It is a Mitsubishi 35-CS707 35” Diamond Line direct view TV.
Before they went RPTV only, Mitsubishi was known as the manufacturer of the best “Big Screen” TV tubes ever made.
It has a ton of inputs including (3) S-Video connections, built-in Subwoofer, Dual tuner Picture in Picture, Corian top and much more.
I also have the manufactures “Extended Picture Tube Warranty”, which is good thru May of 2003.
It has been located in a SMOKE FREE dedicated Theater Room since I bought it in mid 1998.
The usage is very low because I only find the time to watch 3 or 4 movies a week on Friday & Saturday nights.
While not out of the question, shipping would be quite expensive as the unit weighs about 150#.
Along with the Remote & Manual, I have all the original packing foam & box if the buyer wants it.
I am in Eastern Pennsylvania in the Allentown/Bethlehem/Easton area.
I am willing to meet you halfway if the buyer is somewhat local (PA, NJ, NY, DE & VA).
If you’re local, feel free to stop by for a look.
The Retail of this set was 2,299 and I paid about 1,900 for it three years ago. I am asking 800 dollars.
I know the term “best offer” is frowned upon here, but this is a difficult product to put a price on.
If I am asking too much and you are seriously interested, please E-Mail me at: [email protected] with an offer.
Thanks,
Shawn S
Here are two pictures of the TV and a scan of the specs from an old “Buyers Guide” I found.
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Follow the links for more photos, specs & manufactures literature that I have posted on my PhotoPoint account.
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

Shawn Sefranek

Second Unit
Tentatively SOLD.
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

Shawn S

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks