What's new

MIT Pc squared 12FT High end speaker wire FS/FT (1 Viewer)

Jeff Whitford

Screenwriter
I have been using these cables for a while and love them but I got a front projector and am moving all the equipment to the back of the room and can no longer use these
frown.gif
. They were $400 for the pair new and i'll sell them for a $100 or trade them for a Star Wars special edition trilogy laserdisc set. I already have the regular ones or I might trade for some DVDs if you have enough of titles I like or are sealed and I can trade them for titles I like.
------------------
Jeff Whitford
Hometheater Guru

Kevin_Kr

Supporting Actor
I have a star wars box set in mint condition not sure if I would trade it off even up though as not quite sure about the whole stigma the difference wires can make, do you have a link to what they are by chance?

Jeff Whitford

Screenwriter
Sorry guys I dont know how I missed your responses.
Carl, Those DVDs total $60 at $15 a piece brand new. So if you want to add some more than maybe we can work something out.
Kevin, I dont have a link for the speaker wires but i can tell you that my midrange has really suffered since I took them off. As I said I dont really want to get rid of them but they just wont work with the way my system is set up. Is the Star Wars Trilogy the Japanese import? Im not real familiar with it if it is. This is the special edition Trilogy right? Does it have burned in subtitles?
------------------
Jeff Whitford
Hometheater Guru

Kevin_Kr

Supporting Actor
This is the black box se without burned in subtitles and 5.1 sound. In great shape, I do not know if this is what you were looking for or not?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks