What's new

Miramax SE any titles on your wish list ? (1 Viewer)

Scott Temple

Supporting Actor
Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers
Halloween 7: Twenty Years Later

At the very least, both need 16:9 transfers.

RobertM.Fleming

Stunt Coordinator
one of Tim Roth's funniest roles....

Four Rooms!!!

and good will hunting already has a pretty decent SE out there.

BobH

Stunt Coordinator
So what was cut from Malena? Good movie. Might tip me over to buy the SE . . .

And what was cut from Like Water for Chocolate? Might double dip here. Very sensual flik.

CraigL

Screenwriter
Madonna: Truth or Dare would be fantastic.
I'd love to see some deleted footage that was included in the workprints and the trailers. I'm sure there's TONS of it.

Tim_Stack

Second Unit
You can get Good Will Hunting R1 anamorphic - just order it from a Canadian retailer. I got mine from Amazon.ca, shipped via DHL, no problems.

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
I've been waiting forever for a SE of Sling Blade. Since there hasn't been even a hint that this will be happening, I had to break down and buy the original bare bones, [rant] non-anamorphic[/rant] release!

:frowning:

Mark Edward Heuck

Screenwriter
Let us not forget all the titles that had been previously licensed to other labels like Paramount and Lionsgate before Disney bought the company. I would settle for plain ol' widescreen releases of HEAR MY SONG, ROADFLOWER, KAFKA, HIGH HEELS, and ANTONIA & JANE.

But I would definitely like to see a revisited HOUSE OF THE SPIRITS. Besides never being released in R1 in its proper 2.35 ratio, the movie is too short at 140 minutes - it's clearly meant to be more epic in scale and there's gotta be more footage to make it a more fluid story.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks