Michael J Fox Show

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by mattCR, Sep 26, 2013.

1. spshultz

spshultz Second Unit

John Ratzen
    I have to say that I'm enjoying it more now. The Photography and Hobby episodes made me laugh a few times. It feels like they are now starting to get comfortable with each other.

2. Tim Gerdes

Tim Gerdes Second Unit

In 2005, Chuck Scarborough, the NBC News affiliate nightly news anchor in New York City made $3 million a year. At the time his longtime co-anchor, Sue Simmons, was making $2.5 million a year. Considering it was widely reported that Simmons was making $5 million a year when she left NBC in 2012, I can only assume Scarborough is making in that ballpark today.

Even if Fox's character is "just" a network reporter, if he is working in New York, he is certainly making millions of dollars a year and his wealth is more than vague.

3. Patrick_S

Patrick_S Producer
    Supporter

I'm enjoying the show and it was stated that he was the head anchor before he left so he would have been making great money. I enjoyed the scene in the photography episode when they find the picture on display and the twenty years younger comment and follow up.

4. DaveF

DaveF Moderator

David Fischer
    The latest episode was fun, but sillier than the first two. Giving the daughter a silly run, and showing the older son incapable of even tossing a ball were funny, but seemed a bit out there in this show's context.

5. DaveF

DaveF Moderator

David Fischer
    Canceled :(

6. Jeffery_H

Jeffery_H Supporting Actor

Not surprising at all, it was DOA. The only reason they aired the rest was because of Michael J. Fox was the star, otherwise I think it would've been yanked long before. Too bad for him, it just was not the right show and the writing was dreadful.