What's new

Michael J Fox Show (1 Viewer)

spshultz

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Ratzen
I have to say that I'm enjoying it more now. The Photography and Hobby episodes made me laugh a few times. It feels like they are now starting to get comfortable with each other.

Tim Gerdes

Second Unit
Real Name
Tim Gerdes
schan1269 said:
The lifestyle is vaguely wealthy.Two of my friends are both junior attorney's in a law firm. Their combined $250k income wouldn't touch the lifestyle in this show.

Network reporters don't make that much.
In 2005, Chuck Scarborough, the NBC News affiliate nightly news anchor in New York City made $3 million a year. At the time his longtime co-anchor, Sue Simmons, was making $2.5 million a year. Considering it was widely reported that Simmons was making $5 million a year when she left NBC in 2012, I can only assume Scarborough is making in that ballpark today.

Even if Fox's character is "just" a network reporter, if he is working in New York, he is certainly making millions of dollars a year and his wealth is more than vague.

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
I'm enjoying the show and it was stated that he was the head anchor before he left so he would have been making great money. I enjoyed the scene in the photography episode when they find the picture on display and the twenty years younger comment and follow up.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
The latest episode was fun, but sillier than the first two. Giving the daughter a silly run, and showing the older son incapable of even tossing a ball were funny, but seemed a bit out there in this show's context.

Jeffery_H

Supporting Actor
DaveF said:
Not surprising at all, it was DOA. The only reason they aired the rest was because of Michael J. Fox was the star, otherwise I think it would've been yanked long before. Too bad for him, it just was not the right show and the writing was dreadful.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks