What's new

Michael Bublé on BD? (1 Viewer)

LCD22

Screenwriter
I have Michael Bublé's 2005 CD/DVD Caught in the Act in my collection, but I was wondering if there are other fans of him here that may have heard of a future Blu-ray release.

Also, is there any news of Bryan Adams, Phil Collins, or Sting doing something for Blu-ray? I know Sting is on the Chris Botti BD (though I don't recall the name).

Thanks.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I'd be first in line for some Diana Krall on BD, Chris! :D

And don't think any of you schmoes is going to cut in front of me in line! :laugh:

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

You DON'T KNOW how happy you've made me! I have already been counting the days until 3-31-09 when her new bossa nova CD hits store shelves. Now I can start a new countdown on April 1! :emoji_thumbsup:

Thanks, Chris! :D

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Sting is of course also on the Police BD, which is a Best Buy exclusive. It's definitely worth picking up (if you like the Police).

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Concerning Bubles PBS special, Netflix only shows the DVD and has no date for it yet. Does being an Amazon exclusive mean there's no Netflix rental?

LCD22

Screenwriter

Haven't purchased anything that was released exclusively through Amazon before, but as far as the BD release of Caught in the Act, I believe you'll only see it available through them.

I don't know why Netflix is not renting out the DVD, though. The CD/DVD is still available to purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.