What's new

Miami's March To PERFECTION! (1 Viewer)

Jim_C

Senior HTF Member
Jeff,

I agree with your comments but Miami was one VERY questionable pass interference call away from continuing to dominate the game. If that hadn't occurred then it probably would have been a different result. That TD changed the momentum significantly.

That said, you're absolutely correct that a team with all of that individual talent shouldn't have a 9-7 record.

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
Miami was one VERY questionable pass interference call away from continuing to dominate the game.
Questionable!!!!!!!! Hell my neighbor could of made the correct call on that play and he is legally blind.

That was without a doubt one of the worst calls of the year.

The league really needs to do something about the officials. In the last few years they have been a determining factor far to often.

The worst has to be Walt Coleman. (Spelling??) Heck this year the league even had to apologized to the Vikes because of his blown calls in a game. (I think it was the Green Bay game.)

Nice, they lost but they do have an apology from the league. That's got to be good for something, right?

Those apologies are as meaningless as Michigan’s self-imposed penalties for all the cheating they did in the past.

It's time for the league to step up and fire the bad officials so the rest will realize they need to perform in order to keep their jobs.

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
Perhaps Instant reply is needed for penalty calls. Despite the questionable pass interference call, they still could not stop NE when everything was on the line & they could not move the ball on offense to keep possession & kill the clock.

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Wow, I'm surprised to hear that from Zach "Cry little boy, cry" Thomas concerning Fiedler. What's he expect, to get Brad Johnson type numbers from him? :D
another butt-in from a Raiders fan
;)

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
Well fans with the improved Defense perhaps Miami will not allow any scores this year & go undefeated. :laugh: :laugh: 1/2

Eric_E

Supporting Actor
December 29, 2002:
Brian "Nobody Likes Me" Griese is not in the same league with his father. I doubt he would perform too much better than Fiedler.
June 9, 2003:
Griese signs with Miami (#2 on the depth chart)
:eek: Oooooooooh..... creepy.
Jeff:
I'm a lifelong Dolphins fan myself, and it's been so disappointing to watch them fall apart EVERY year toward the end of the season or in the playoffs. They just never seem to get it done when it counts. :frowning:

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
Wait....when did we start talking about the (haven't won the World Series since 1918) Red Sox???
Hey there, quit trying to hijack this thread. This is the official thread for us Dolphins fans to whine and cry about our once mighty team, now affectionately known as the December dogs. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks