What's new

Metal Gear Solid 2:Substance XBOX (1 Viewer)

Matt Wooten

Second Unit
well i had the one on ps2.. it was actually one of the best games i'd played but that was purely gameplay wise. storywise it blew big time. needless to say.. for 20 bucks i'll get it on xbox for the snake missions alone.. hell throw in the VR missions and im set!

but does anyone know if this deal works in store?

Jon W H

Stunt Coordinator
Todd,
The game is pretty good. It loses a little something after Splinter Cell, but nonetheless, it's a very solid (no pun intended) title for the XBox library.
For that price, you'd be crazy not to buy it. :)

Dean Kousoulas

Second Unit
I guess the game didn't sell as well as expected on X-Box. I work at EB Games and we still got a ton of them in the back room. Maybe it's a sale or something. They don't tell me, I just work there :)
Dean

James E

Stunt Coordinator
Dean,
Not to pry, (and don't answer if you don't want to) but how do you like your job. Oh, and do you get a store discount.:D
james

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
I didn't think the game would sell all that well for the Xbox, as there wasn't much of any promotion for the title at all.

One week, it was out. No commercials, no ads, no nothing.

You would have thought Microsoft would have liked to have promoted this title, considering how well it did for the PS2.

Maybe the just left it up to Konami. Who knows?

Glen

James E

Stunt Coordinator
How did you miss the terrible tv spot? Boss running around screaming about some report, while the employ is hiding in a box.:eek: Makes me wonder if the commercial cost them sales.
james

Greg S

Supporting Actor
Well I just got back from my local EB and it is still $19.99 in the B&M locations. The manager darn near had a coronary when I MADE him check the computer because he was insisting that it was still $49.99 because it was new.

SO run to your nearest EBGames or Electronics Boutique and pick this up for cheap.

GOOD LUCK!!

Greg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation615
Recent bookmarks