What's new

Menu problem with my marantz reciever. (1 Viewer)

I bought the marantz sr6200 about 2 years ago this summer....and its a great reciever for home theater and all but when i bought it i did the setup and put "no" beside subwoofer because i didn't have one at the time but now that i do i want to change that to yes and change the lfe level. My problem is that i can't get the menu to come up...the manual says to press "AMP" then "MENU" which i do and then the menu flicks up for one second and is gone. Has anybody else had this problem???? or am i just doing something wrong????any recommendations on lfe level for most "boomyness" or to shake the ground as much as possible without any problems(the sub is klipsch KSW-15)????
Thanx in advance
Kris

Pablo Abularach

Supporting Actor
I own an SR6200, and havent experience any problems with the menus, but you could consider having a low battery or a problem with the remote.

But I only push amp and then menu and the menu appears, the only other way that sometimes the menu appears is pushing very fast the volume +, But I do think this is a defect of my remote.

Doug Smith

Second Unit
YES!!! I had to take my 5200 in for repair after my menu went kaput. First it was difficult to bring up, then just wne to wavy lines. I've just go it back from repair and the sub won't work now!

Damn..that must have sucked getting it repaired and especially annoying since the sub doesn't work now. What was the repair cost on that??? if you don't mind me asking.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks