Melissa and Joey - season 1 thread

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Lucia Duran, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Lucia Duran

Lucia Duran Screenwriter

This is actually a very good show. I really hope it lasts long enough to get more of a following so we don't see an early death for this show. It seems the ABC Family shows I like get cancelled (Ruby and the Rockets).

This show is a little bit Who's the Boss, but I find Mellisa and Joey have a really good chemistry on set and the jokes are pretty hysterical.

anyone else watching?

2. Lucia Duran

Lucia Duran Screenwriter

Okay last nights episode was beyond funny having Joey dance at a charity "dancintg with the stars" with Mark Balast. I can't believe no one else on this board is watching this little gem of a show.

3. Bob Graz

Bob Graz Supporting Actor

I laugh through every episode. I think it's one of the better new shows this season. It's on my DVR list.

4. KevinGress

KevinGress Supporting Actor

I like watching it - have a minor crush on Hart, but Joe is the one who carries the show, which I found a bit surprising. I think a little better writing and a little more time to find its footing and it should move into ABC's line-up.

A question, though - does anyone know if they filmed the first few and then took a break? Melissa seems to have lost weight the last couple, and the assistant's changed (I prefer the first one).