What's new

Matching Center (1 Viewer)

20s2k03

Grip
Real Name
JC
Hey guys, I was lucky enough to have a pair of speakers from my buddy's house fall into my lap. They are Infinity Reference 2000.6. I know that they are way below the level of speaker that most of you are probably at, but for free, I'm not gonna sit here and complain. The problem I am running into is that I do not have a matching center speaker for these and I am not sure which one I should try to get in order to have a proper balance up front! I know that an Infinity CC-3 center speaker would probably be ideal, but I cannot seem to find one anywhere! Thanks for your time!

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
Those look like pretty good speakers. I have a fondness for old Infinity's. Currently have a pair of Kappa 5.1'a and a pair of Reference Five's. Looking to sell them both but I'm in no hurry. Also a pair of Infinitesimal IV's. And Beta's in my family room. And yes, it does look like the CC-3 is a good match. The CC-2 and CC-1 look like they have different drivers and tweeters. There's currently two CC-3's on ebay. one auction ends in 22 hours and the other has a Buy-It-Now price of $138.

20s2k03

Grip
Real Name
JC
Hey! Thanks for the advice Gene! I was able to pick up the CC-3 center speaker for $71 shipped from ebay!

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
Isn't the internet great! :banana: 10 years ago you would have zero chance of finding one so quickly. BTW, I just won a Pioneer Elite vsx-03 off ebay. I have no idea what I'm going to do with it. Someone help me. (:D)

20s2k03

Grip
Real Name
JC
Alright, So as I said, I have both the Infinity Reference 2000.6 Towers and the matching Infinity CC-3 Center speaker. But I cannot find anywhere what surround speakers are recommended/or have been used with a good review, does anyone know what would be the best speakers for me to use as surrounds? Thanks again all!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks