What's new

MasterChef (1 Viewer)

DaveHof

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
David Hofstede
Very pleased with the way this series ended. Enjoyable and compelling to watch right down to the final moments. I look forward to season 4.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Same here. I think both had really competitive finals, too which was great stuff. But Christine's was really what I would conceive of as a full meal - salad, entree, dessert. Great stuff all the way through.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Late response, DVR was filling up so time for some cleanup.
Show turned out great, so glad Christine won. She had a few flops but was otherwise the best chef by far. Nice that the judges realized it and looked beyond her blindness. Think she'll do well in the future, very talented.
Unlike so many of the other contestants who treated this almost like Big Brother, Survivor or some other reality show where your whole existence is built on stabbing other people in the back, she relied on her skills and talent, which ultimately paid off in the end.
I'm so glad she beat Josh. There were better chefs than him and I don't feel he deserved his second chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks