What's new

Martin! (1 Viewer)

Anthony Wolfe

Stunt Coordinator
It seems that of late, Warner Brothers has picked up the TV Series releases. Fresh Prince is coming out, Wayans, Murphy Brown, Full House, Jamie Foxx, hell, you guys know the drill. Point is, I was reading up on the bonus DVD tread and it seems that one of the DVD will have a bonus of 'Living Single'. This got me heated. If they can have a bonus of Living Single, why not Martin, why can't they release Martin on DVD.

That show was not by any means, a brilliantly written show, but it was literally one of the funniest television shows EVER. Hands down, no question about it. I can't find too many folks who don't love the show and who wouldn't buy the DVD.

Is there any particular reason why Warner won't release it, or is it just getting caught up in wait time? If anybody has an insight on this, I'd love to hear it.

Joshua Lane

Second Unit
Your thread title should probably have been "Is Martin Coming to DVD?" or something similar. The way it is now, people will think you're posting news that the show is coming out... especially with the exclamation point.

To answer your question though, I don't think Warner (or HBO) is purposely not releasing this, they likely just haven't gotten around to it yet. Or maybe they just haven't received enough requests to think it will sell well. Sometimes there is no reason... it just isn't out yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks