Martin Logan Spire Speakers

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Sonnie Parker, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Sonnie Parker

Sonnie Parker Second Unit

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Martin Logan Spire Speakers (Maple)

I am not sure I can say enough good about these speakers. Breathtaking to say the least. They throw an ultra wide and deep sound stage like no other speaker I have heard, other than the Martin Logan Prodigy's ($11,000 new in 2001), which I own. The imaging is amazing as well. It is if you have one big wall of speakers delivering the ultimate in detail and clarity. IMO... there is not a better sounding speaker than the Martin Logan's. I am an ML fan for life! The Spires are $8495 new... one of ML's latest with all the new technology. I am letting these go at a remarkably low price.

The woofer is self-powered in the Spires with a 200 watt amp in each speaker. They do not require huge amounts of power like the older ML's. They are happy with a typical receiver and will sound marvelous.

I also have a ML Matinee center channel up for sale that will mate well with these Spires. The Matinee will run $1000 + shipping.

These speakers are perfect... purchased new about six months ago. Well kept in a dedicated HT room, smoke and pet free. I have an OCB about caring for my equipment... especially my Martin Logan speakers.

These are spotless! Will ship as originally packaged, including manual, power cord and spikes.

$4000 plus shipping. CONUS. This is an excellent deal!

PayPal or overnight Money Order accepted. No PayPal fees charged to buyer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]