What's new

Married With Children, Good Times - box art (1 Viewer)

Scott-C

Supporting Actor
The SRP may be high, but as always I'm sure it will be possible to buy the MWC DVD at a lower, more acceptable price.

If I think too long about the fact that this TV show is not going to be available in season-by-season discs, I start to get really mad, so I better end this post!

Christian Preischl

Screenwriter
Real Name
Christian Preischl
The SRP may be high, but as always I'm sure it will be possible to buy the MWC DVD at a lower, more acceptable price.
True, but with the higher SRP, the final price you pay in stores will probably be in the vicinity of what the SRP should have been in the first place, IMHO.

Chris

Rob FM

Second Unit
Real Name
R
From Rob Lutter: I urge all of you guys to buy the Married w/ Children 'Best Of...' disc if you want full season sets. They will POUNCE on it if they see interest. "
NO.
Don't reward bad decision making. Wait until it's proper, just like with South Park.
They can test waters by releasing a "1st Season" and looking at who buys that. Is it really THAT much more expensive to do that vs. a "1/2-@ssed" version?
I like Rob L. (who doesn't), and this isn't directed towards him, just the studios.
~Rob

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
I'll be buying the three full seasons of Norman Lear series that come out on 2/4. The "best-of" set of that Fox show is not an option; season sets for me.

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
I was looking at the upper righthand corner of the cover art for Sanford - I see "3 disc" mentioned, but cut off. The first season was 2 discs. Are there more episodes in season 2?

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Yeah, Dave, and I believe we get Julio, Rollo and Esther this season! We also get the brilliant "Lamont Goes African" episode. Season three is really good, though.

Scott-C

Supporting Actor
I don't know if this is common knowledge at this point, but this evening I did a search and stumbled across a pic of the Married with Children DVD Menu. It's located at this site: http://www.dvdangle.com/previews/screen.php?id=711.
The other thing I found interesting is that on the menu pic, there is a small red circle labeled "Volume 1" which leads me to believe that CTS plans to release other "Most Outrageous Episodes" DVD volumes. If this is true, I'd be surprised if they also released season sets. I sure hope I'm wrong about this...

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, Dave, and I believe we get Julio, Rollo and Esther this season! We also get the brilliant "Lamont Goes African" episode. Season three is really good, though.
That was going to be my next question. The next two seasons sound great!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks