Markdowns announced for Law & Order S1 and BTTF Trilogy

Discussion in 'DVD' started by David Lambert, May 27, 2003.

1. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

Universal today listed two new promotions in their retailer information network:

The first is scheduled for 8/26, and goes by the subject of "Law & Order: The First Year New Low Price". Details on this promo shows a new SRP of $59.98. Incidently, this is the same as the street date for the two new "best of" L&O releases.

The second is scheduled for 9/2, and goes by the subject of "Back to the Future: The Complete Trilogy New Low Price". The details show an SRP of "N.S.R.P."...which I don't know what it means. "No SRP"? "New SRP"? "Neato SRP"? Whatever it stands for, Universal obviously means for it to indicate a "New Low Price". [​IMG]

Anyone who's gone without these releases will have no excuse now! [​IMG]

2. Mark Lemmond

Mark Lemmond Stunt Coordinator

David,

Any idea what the new price for the Back To The Future Trilogy will be? I held off getting it the first time because of the problems with sizing on the sequals and just haven't gotten around to it since then but if the price is pretty good I might go ahead and get it.

Thanks,

Mark

3. Richard Waller

Richard Waller Second Unit

I wonder what the odds are that the V.2 will be available at the B&Ms when the 9/2 markdown goes into effect.

4. David Coleman

David Coleman Supporting Actor

Wow! At this price I'd seriously consider purchasing the first season and if the price remained the same subsequent seasons too!!

5. Jussi Tarvainen

Jussi Tarvainen Second Unit

Sounds good. If the BTTF set has the "V2" editions, I'll wait until the price drop before I re-purchase the set.

6. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

Mark, need you even ask? If I had the price, or even a hint of it, I would have said so right off the bat!

7. Dan Rudolph

Dan Rudolph Producer

I'm going to buy Law and Order once this goes into effect. Already have Back to the Future.