What's new

Marble anyone? (1 Viewer)

Allen Ross

Supporting Actor
okay,

looks like a wacky colored fiberglass more then marble, but i like it, very nice, are you going to add a nice clear coat, or is it just the camera?

Hank Frankenberg

Senior HTF Member
Brian, they're nice. Did a customer order faux marble? If not, and you're testing the waters to determine the desirability of the finish, why not show them to an interior decorator with lots of experience to get an expert opinion on the speaker's potential WAF-acceptance potential?

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
Thanks, Hank. Yes, they are for a customer of Danny's. He wanted faux gray marble. I thought about talking to an interior decorator as well.

David-S

Second Unit
That looks cool, did you use one of the commercial marbling products (spray paints?) or was this a one-off job?? :D

Cam S

Screenwriter
Works now Brian, maybe it was a server overload or something. Looks nice btw, very cool finish. Isn't there a marble finish available in laminate??

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
Yes, I've seen several different laminates with marble finishes. Too bad you can't use it on rounded corners.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks