What's new

Marantz AV550 Tuner/PreAmp DD 5.1 $150 (1 Viewer)

Guy Usher

Supporting Actor
Sold the remote now the AV550
Come on now a 5.1 Tuner/PreAmp of this quality for a buck fifty way to cheap for what it is. You can operate it with a universal remote or you can buy the less expensive Marantz RC1200 which is a great remote by its own right.
I am sure someone out there needs a backup Processor who already has a HT remote or someone on a budget who wants an Audiophile grade Pre/Pro will jump on this at this price.
$150 shipped lower 48 BTW,
I do PayPal, Money Order,Personal Check (if from a forum inmate) At this price I might buy it myself. . .

Guy Usher

Supporting Actor
$140.00 Money Order, $145.00 PayPal, $140.00 Personal Check
$125.00 you pay shipping
It dont get much better than this.

Kevin. W

Screenwriter
Have to jump in with comment. Unbelievable price for this excellent Pre/pro especially for someone wanting to get into separates. I have the AV560U hooked up to a Rotel amp and it sounds awesome.

Kevin

Guy Usher

Supporting Actor
Thanks Kevin, You know I think I priced this thing too low and it has been posted for awhile, I had a lot more interest when it was up around 400 bucks.
There are no bugs in this Pre/Pro, it truly is in mint condition. I was not going to sell so low but I dont have a place to put this now, I know once I put it out in the garage it will be gone in little time. I might have to buy another amp and put it in the bedroom just for FM radio in stereo, Dont need a remote for that and it has a great tuner (after all Marantz does have good tuners.

Guy Usher

Supporting Actor
I will leave this up untill Wensday night at midnight. After that I am going to put it in the sewing room with my Rotel 981 and 2 Super Ones(NHT) for FM radio, my sign. other wants a radio to listen to and I cant think of a better one, besides that whould continue its backup status, it does have a great FM tuner, rules are no talk-radio, Rush might make it to conservative.

Robert Ma

Second Unit
Guy, I left you at the alter before but I am onboard now! Email me your paypal info and I will transfer the $145 amount that includes shipping.
You DA MAN! I am not even going to ask the wife and will transfer the cash AS SOON as you email me at [email protected] .
Bob

Robert Ma

Second Unit
just to be clear, the msg boards add the mailto tags....

my email is _robertm in the beginning.

NickSP

Supporting Actor
Guy, you better add me to the thieves' list along with Robert :D . That remote arrived today in excellent shape. Thanks for the double boxing, etc. and everything came as promised. :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: It was great dealing with you.

Guy Usher

Supporting Actor
NickSP,
I was going to drop you a line to see if all was well? Good deal, Thanks for the kind words.[q]Over here Officerpolice.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks