What's new

Malcolm in the Middle 11/30 (1 Viewer)

doug zdanivsky

Supporting Actor
Real Name
doug zdanivsky
I don't care who knows it, I still love this show!

Last night was awesome!

Francis: "I'm sorry Otto, I dunno what happened, it was like someone else was hitting him... "

Otto (one of my favorite characters, btw): "I know, it vas me!!".

I still can't stop thinking about that and laughing..

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Everone one in the high school glancingf around at each other and back awkwardly at the end was great, too. Dewey's income routine was wonderfully surreal, as was Lois's battle with the washer and dryer. The best moment of all had to be when Hal's boss came out in cuffs and asked Hal to put his coat over his head. While I knew something in that vein was coming, it was still such a change in pace that it had me rolling.

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
I think that the show went through a bit of a slump and has now returned to form. At its best it is as funny as any show currently running.

What I’m puzzled about is why Bryan Cranston (Hal) has never received an Emmy.

Scott Thomas

Second Unit
I'll second that!!!!

The things that Cranston on this show!!: Wear a full latex track suit, mime a dance routine in front of a large audience, crys, whine and giggles like a baby.

How can this guy NOT recieve an Emmy

doug zdanivsky

Supporting Actor
Real Name
doug zdanivsky
One thing that I don't get is why Enertainment Weekly, in this week's issue, in their review of Malcolm in the Middle, refers to the scenes that take place on the ranch with Fracis as "unfunny"? Whaaaa? They're at least as funny as anything else, in my opinion.. The "violent night terrors" episode? I was in tears!! :)

Tom Brennan

Screenwriter
Real Name
(see above)
I love this show, never miss it. While not a Hal heavy episode (I live for those), Dewey's street performer bit had me laughing out loud! Best episode since last year's Valentine's Day show.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks