Making a first OfficeMax Order online

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Matthew Todd, Jan 23, 2003.

1. Matthew Todd

Matthew Todd Second Unit

I'm going to buy a digital camera from Officemax.com, and since this will be a first online order, I see I can get $50 off $250 (www.coupon-codes.net)

What I'm wondering is if there is a way to have the $50 discount and also get the rebate from ebates?

The $50 off is a url, not a code I type in, so I can't just go to officmax through ebates and put a code in. When I click the url for the $50 discount, it goes directly to officemax.com and bypasses going there through ebates.

Someone out there must know how to get both if possible?

Thanks in advance!

Matt

2. Matthew Todd

Matthew Todd Second Unit

Anyone?

3. David-S

David-S Second Unit

Have you tried adding it to your shopping cart? Sometimes you don't need to have clicked the URL for the discount, it comes once you sign up etc...

4. Matthew Todd

Matthew Todd Second Unit

Yea. I tried that and it only works through the link. Doing a bit of research, I may have found the answer. It sounds like if you make the purchase through ebates and then call the 1-800 number listed at the bottom of the coupon link, you can get them to apply the discount to your order. I think I'm going to try that.

Matt