What's new

"Make a celebrity disappear" machine (1 Viewer)

Lynda-Marie

Supporting Actor
Here's a VERY good reason for Mark's machine to be up and running ASAP:

http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2006-02-16/

Hilton To Play Mother Teresa?

Socialite Paris Hilton has reportedly been asked to play celebrated humanitarian Mother Teresa in a movie biopic. Indian director T. Rajeevnath has contacted the hotel heiress about taking the lead role in his new film, which will chronicle the late nun's life. He tells MTV.co.uk, "My agents in California have contacted Paris Hilton. Although there are several actresses willing to play the role of Mother Teresa, the most widely respected and loved person, the history of the actress who is finally chosen for the role would have to be analyzed thoroughly before she is chosen."

:eek:

I was awakened the other day by the laughter of the disc jockeys on my clock radio, who were giggling over this announcement. According to the information THEY had, the director chose Hilton because he admired her chastity for refusing to pose nude for some men's magazine or other.
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

The female DJ was just about in hysterics, saying that obviously, this director had NEVER seen "A Night in Paris."

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
The director is from India...PERHAPS (and this is stretching it) the news of Paris Hilton doesn't get to that part of the world???? I mean, what other explanation can it be??? Perhaps he's been living under a rock????

:eek:

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim
Sheesh, might as well hire Traci Lords then. At least she's a reasonably good actress -- and by that I refer to her mainstream work.

Someone's taking the piss I think. I'd guess India, being a substantially English-speaking country, gets plenty of celeb news from the US, even if it is overshadowed by their own Bollywood news. There's just no way they don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks