What's new

Major worry about M*A*S*H TV series (1 Viewer)

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
I read DVDfile's review, and the running time said "267 minutes," which is nowhere even close to what all 24 episodes of the first season should be.
I multiplied the number by two and got 534 minutes, and divided it by 24, and I got 22.25. This means that the M*A*S*H DVDs could use the cut versions!
http://www.dvdfile.com/software/revi...4/mash_s1.html

David Allum

Stunt Coordinator
According to the listing on Amazon the set runs 624 minutes which comes out to 26 mins per episode.

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
For some strange reason, Fox only sent me the first disc for review. I'd guess that other sites probably got the same truncated presentation. Anyway, each of the eight episodes on the first disc last about 26 minutes. No idea where DVD File got their number, but as other threads have noted, they - like all of us - have their mistakes.

Anyway, I haven't watched any because I won't review incomplete product; either I get the full set or I skip it. Nonetheless, based on the first DVD, it looks like these are complete episodes...

Daniel L

Stunt Coordinator
We know about the error... I don't know how the 6 & 2 were transposed, they were correct in the raw review.

Daniel L

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks