What's new

Mainstream DVDs you bought mostly for the nudity. (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I think my joke may have backfired on me in a pretty radical way, I can't get the image of Jeff out of my head now, perhaps for all time. :frowning:

I know what to do...where's that dammned Killing Me Softly dvd? :D

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
Yeah thats a shame John....now think of Jeff in those tight spandex pants in TRON...... MUAAAHAAAHAAAAHAAAAA!!!!

Rolando

Screenwriter
Now who is going to compile all the info in these posts on to one post? for easy access...

just for archiving purposes of course...

Jeff Gatie

Senior HTF Member

It was not Kirk Cameron, it was Corey Haim. The movie was "Anything for Love" aka "Just One of the Girls", paring the noted thespian Haim with his former costar from the epic (and very relevant to this thread) "Blown Away", TV's "Charles in Charge" star, Nicole Eggert.

IMDB link

I'm now going to go and renew my subscription to "I Have a Pitiful Life" magazine. :b

Edit - Also, this movie is notable for a cameo appearence by a post "You Can't Do That on Television", pre "Jagged Little Pill" Alanis Morrisette.

Hans M.

Stunt Coordinator

Awesome, Jeff! I kind of thought it might have been Corey Haim, but then I started waffling.

Great... :frowning: Another OOP title, too...

TonyDale

Second Unit
I'll be honest, I have bought ONE dvd for the nudity alone: FRANCESCO, a cheaply packaged dvd of the film wherein Mickey Rourke portrays Saint Francis of Assisi.
Directed by Liliana Cavani (THE NIGHT PORTER) and co-starring Helena Bonham-Carter, it's a very straight forward bio of the impoverished saint.
Rourke has a chilling nude scene as he rolls and runs down a snowy hillside. . .and it is full-frontal.

Well, to be extra honest, I'll buy any film related to Saint Francis; Mickey's just happens to be one of the few that I hadn't heard of. . .

Ravi K

Supporting Actor

LOL, I remember seeing "Just on of the Girls" in Blockbuster once and joking to a friend that we were going to rent it.

RoyGBiv

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Steven Kempner
I have not bought any DVDs just for the nudity. But if I were going to, it would probably be "Bound". A very good movie with some very excellent nudity.

SMK

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks