What's new

Mail Order Retails (1 Viewer)

Jamey N

Auditioning
Help! I found the book "The Winds Of War" at a garage sale and I'm now I'm wrapped up in it and I want to watch the mini-series. It's not out on DVD and no store in town has it.
Do anyone reccommend a place that would have the VHS of this for rental by mail? I use to have a catalog from some place in Pittsburg that I quit using after DVD came along. Of course, I can't find it.
Thanks so much!!!
jamey

Mark Philp

Second Unit
Real Name
Mark
Before you search too far to rent "Winds of War" or anything eles for that matter, may I suggest that you check your local public library first. Libraries are not just for books anymore. Most of them, especially in larger cities have good video and DVD collections for free loan. I know, here, several branches have "Winds of War". If your local library doesn't have it, ask if they can get it for you through what is called "an inter-library loan". Take a look and you might be surprised at what else they have.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks