What's new

Magnavox 37" LCD (1 Viewer)

steve_jk

Agent
Saw a Mag MF331D model next to a Vizio 37" & a Samsung 37".
The picture lokked better than either of those 2 even after playing with the settings of all 3. According to the Mag site they also have a MF231D model for 37" but from the info they listed I couldn't tell what was different in this model.

Anyone have any experience with this set?

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
I think Phillips makes Magnavox??? You might try to google some reviews- that's what I did recently when investigating a purchase. Found a plethora of review links. :) Hope you get your answer Steve, wish I had firsthand knowledge to help.

Alon Goldberg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Alon Goldberg
Magnavox are rebranded LG-Phillips... Also, any LCD will look better than the Vizio model. Samsung does not make a 37" LCD (to my knowledge), so maybe you were comparing to a 32" model?

I could not find the MF231D on the Internet, or on Magnavox's website.. Do you have a manufacturer link, or a link on a seller site for us to review the specs?

steve_jk

Agent
Samsung makes a 37" specifically for Sam's Club
It's response time was only 12ms which made me wonder how it would handle
fast action. The display model didn't look as good as 32" Samsungs I've seen in other stores.

Haven't been able to find any reviews on Mag 37" MF231D or MF331D
If you go to the magnavox.com site and then go to their support site, there's a box to enter model number. If you enter MF3331D you'll get some info.

The basic specs for the MF331D & MF231D models are the same so I don't know what's different. I did email Magnavox support but who knows if they'll answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks