What's new

Magna Carta for PS2 (1 Viewer)

CaseyL

Supporting Actor
I have been following the Hyung-Tae Kim artwork for this series as well as the overall development for a long time, and I know you can import this, but is there any information on whether we will get these games in the US? They intruige me, and I absolutley adore the artwork. I'm almost ready to import this, but I'll hold off if I know we'll get it here. On the same note, any information about the War of Genesis III series would be helpful as well.

Ken Chui

Supporting Actor
The N. American release appears to be in limbo at this time, although worldwide distribution was formally announced back in February 2004. I haven't seen any updates, screenshots or otherwise, since last summer.

CaseyL

Supporting Actor
right. I think this just released in Korea and Japan in November, unless I'm mistaken. Hopefully we'll be hearing of it's worldwide release soon.

Ryan FB

Second Unit
I also love the artwork for this (it's in my sig), and hope we see a North American release at some point.

CaseyL

Supporting Actor
Apparently we get our wish. Magna Carta: Tears of Blood, for PS2 on November 8th.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks