Magna Carta for PS2

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by CaseyL, Jan 22, 2005.

Tags:
  1. CaseyL

CaseyL Supporting Actor

I have been following the Hyung-Tae Kim artwork for this series as well as the overall development for a long time, and I know you can import this, but is there any information on whether we will get these games in the US? They intruige me, and I absolutley adore the artwork. I'm almost ready to import this, but I'll hold off if I know we'll get it here. On the same note, any information about the War of Genesis III series would be helpful as well.

2. Ken Chui

Ken Chui Supporting Actor

The N. American release appears to be in limbo at this time, although worldwide distribution was formally announced back in February 2004. I haven't seen any updates, screenshots or otherwise, since last summer.

3. CaseyL

CaseyL Supporting Actor

right. I think this just released in Korea and Japan in November, unless I'm mistaken. Hopefully we'll be hearing of it's worldwide release soon.

4. Ryan FB

Ryan FB Second Unit

I also love the artwork for this (it's in my sig), and hope we see a North American release at some point.

5. Jay Mitchosky

Jay Mitchosky Producer

Ryan, still one of the coolest signatures I've seen. Very slick.

6. CaseyL

CaseyL Supporting Actor

Apparently we get our wish. Magna Carta: Tears of Blood, for PS2 on November 8th.