What's new

Madden 2002 xbox bugs (1 Viewer)

Jeff Peake

Supporting Actor
I have experienced a couple of bugs recently in Madden 2002.

1) In showing stats during the game, it showed Time Of Position. It said I had 40 minutes and the CPU had 15.....we were only playing 10 minute quarters!

2) Often, when the stat's popup between plays, they disappear immedialtey.

3) I tackled a guy on the 30 yard line, and my guy knocked the ball loose. The ball shot about 50 yards out of the running-backs hands, at what I estimate to be a couple hundred miles per hour! I have a good replay saved of this....

Too bad microsoft has prohibited patches, it would be a good use of hard drive space.

Jeff

Oscar_R

Second Unit
If you think Microsoft has prohibited patches, read the Dead or Alive "add on disk" thread........ I'm not bitter

Bergan Peters

Stunt Coordinator
I know for a fact that EA Sports has roster patches in store for the future. The X-Box just makes me EXCITED to get one.

Jeff Peake

Supporting Actor
I have been playing alot of Madden 2002, and have found a couple more bugs.

1) After halftime, Leslie Visser (sp) comes on and says "Coach _____ had this to say about todays weather conditions... ". But she never finishes the sentence. This happens in just about every game.

2) I play the Rams. Isaac Bruce got injured (he is the #1 receiver). So in the GO TO GUY play selection screen, Torry Holt became WR#1, and all the plays normally available for Bruce were now associated with Holt. When Bruce recovered from his injury and rejoined the lineup, it still showed HOLT as my #1 receiver in the GO TO GUY play selection screen, even though BRUCE was back in the game. (And bruce was in fact running the routes for the #1 receiver)

There are several issues with this game that truly annoy me! The stats windows that immediatly dissappear has to be the worst bug I have noticed so far.

I love the game though. I am 6 weeks in to the 2nd season in franchise mode, after winning the superbowl in year 1. I play on PRO difficulty. I tried bumping it up to ALL-PRO, but got completely destroyed on that difficulty level.

jp

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks