What's new

Mad Men - season 2 (1 Viewer)

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
thx matt =D. that scene with duck blowing up was so funny :laugh:. don is the master of cool for sure. he's so perfect for the job. i luv the acting when he and betty are sitting down in the kitchen. just, no words nor any reactions, lol. then zoom out, just pure awesomeness.

re: pete+rifle holding reminds me of the old motif of how NYC can sometimes be a literal 'jungle'. it is an intense imagery paying tribute to the rawness of the times. i really dig it, very painterly.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the clarification on how Pete got the rifle. This is the first time I had noticed it and I didn't watch the show as much last season. As noted above, Pete was definitely sitting in his office at the end of the episode.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
^Assuming Nikki Finke's info is correct, Weiner is bringing this on himself by asking for $10 million. $10 million dollars on a basic cable show? Why not ask for a billion dollars? Both have about the same chance of happening.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Does anyone know if AMC is running a Mad Men Season 2 marathon or has a schedule for these episodes? Or if they are available On Demand? Trying to catch up. Thanks!

Season 2 marathon on August 10:

http://movies.amctv.com/schedule/originals.php?category=Mad+Men

And its on Comcast On Demand right now as well.

Can't wait for Season 3 premiere on august 16!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks