What's new

Low proile car subwoofers; Good, bad? (1 Viewer)

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
In my newest Parts Express Summertime Sales Flyer, it has a 10" and 12" Pioneer Low profile subwoofer. I found the 10" model online as ts-sw2541d I would like to add some bass into my newest suv, however, my other subs are far too large and I dont want something big as I have 2 kids now, but I think this would fit nice under the seat. Does anyone have anything bad to say about this? or have a better option for me. Id like to get the biggest sound, with little modification/little visability. I contemplated building a removable small vented box that I could quick connect/quick disconnect when I wanted it/needed more space depending on my drive. Ideas anyone?

sflamedic

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Vinny
Have you looked at the infinity basslink. They sound pretty good and dont take up alot of space.

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
"32Hz-320Hz" that doesn't quote go as low as Id prefer it to. I know those aren't accurate ranges so to speak, but they do give a sort of guideline.

Mark Leiter

Second Unit
Actually I was just reading the web site and they state that these will be available in the 4th quarter this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hemolens
Recent bookmarks