LOVE WITH THE PROPER STRANGER and OH DAD POOR DAD MAMA'S HUNG YOU IN THE CLOSET AND I'M FE

Discussion in 'Streaming and Digital Media' started by Ken Koc, May 3, 2013.

1. Ken Koc

Ken Koc Screenwriter

A surprise to find them, but they are both available for purchase on Amazon Streaming.
    I bought both of them $9.99 a piece.
    Sadly both are 1.33...and from a very old source...practically looking like public domain titles.
    I have been wanting LOVE WITH THE PROPER STRANGER ( Natalie Wood and Steve McQueen) for years and I can't believe it has still not been restored and released on DVD or Blu.
    OH DAD...a botched film version of the Arthur Kopit play with Rosalind Russell, Robert Morse, Barbara Harris....and Jonathan Winters ( who a year after it was shot..added a terrible narration and inserts). Paramount was have been very nervous about the original version...and made it worse wiht their tampering.

2. Bobofbone

Bobofbone Stunt Coordinator

Bob
    Shame about Oh Dad... I saw the play a long time ago, and have been looking for the movie.

3. Ken Koc

Ken Koc Screenwriter

If you tune out Jonathan Winter's comments, you can get a glimpse of what the original film was. The Neal Hefti Batman like score ...hmm