What's new

LOVE WITH THE PROPER STRANGER and OH DAD POOR DAD MAMA'S HUNG YOU IN THE CLOSET AND I'M FE (1 Viewer)

JPCinema

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken Koc
A surprise to find them, but they are both available for purchase on Amazon Streaming.
I bought both of them $9.99 a piece.
Sadly both are 1.33...and from a very old source...practically looking like public domain titles.
I have been wanting LOVE WITH THE PROPER STRANGER ( Natalie Wood and Steve McQueen) for years and I can't believe it has still not been restored and released on DVD or Blu.
OH DAD...a botched film version of the Arthur Kopit play with Rosalind Russell, Robert Morse, Barbara Harris....and Jonathan Winters ( who a year after it was shot..added a terrible narration and inserts). Paramount was have been very nervous about the original version...and made it worse wiht their tampering.

JPCinema

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken Koc
If you tune out Jonathan Winter's comments, you can get a glimpse of what the original film was. The Neal Hefti Batman like score ...hmm

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks